If you are having a conflict with your housemate, you can use the BHC Mediation Services to help find a resolution. However, before submitting a Request for Mediation, we want you to try and talk to the housemate with whom you are having a conflict. The committee can provide you with a manual on Restorative Conversations after you have contacted them.

If you have tried to work through the conflict with your housemate and still need some support, you can fill out the Request for Mediation form. The Committee on Cooperation will receive your request and let you know next steps you can take to resolve your conflict.

Mediation Flow Chart


Mediation & Member Review Policies
Conflict Resolution Manual
  • Our Mission

    The BHC is dedicated to creating permanently affordable, community enhancing, cooperative housing for the people of Boulder County

    Support the Mission